This is a little different from my usual Friday Finds lists. As is probably obvious, I’ve never been too big on the whole Southwestern decor look, despite living in the Southwest.
But last month, as I looked for birthday party themes for Edison, I found so many lovely cactus/boho/southwestern decor items with a little feminine flair, and I just loved the contrast. I wasn’t on the cactus trend before, but now, I’m definitely stuck on it … too much?
I’m looking for creative ways to incorporate touches of it into our house, and put together this little inspiration board.
1. Watercolor cactus tapestry. This looks like something they’d have at Urban Outfitters, but at a fraction of the cost.
2. Boho macrame wall hanging.
3. Watercolor cactus pillows: top, middle, and bottom. I bought this last one already, and love it! It matches my other burlap and linen pillows and ads a great pop of color.
4. Pink Mexican blanket. These come in all colors!
5. Cactus light. I love this little guy, and he’s definitely going to stick around even though Edison’s birthday is long past.
6. Catctus candles. How cute are these?!
7. Vintage boho rug. I just need the right space for this – but I love the aqua and pink combo.
What do you think of the cactus trend? Love it, or steer clear? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
This post contains some affiliate links, which will earn me a small commission on your purchase. Thanks for your support!