1. Cyber Monday, The Fair Way by Mercy Ink. Even though Cyber Monday has come and gone, this post contains a compilation of 10 amazing fair trade companies to shop from!
2. 25 Days of Gifts, Made in the USA from the Fair Trade Fashionistas. Stunning and unique gift options that create jobs and support local craftsmen, including those fantastic tablet and laptop cases above! In addition to this post, I think she’s planning more gift lists in the future, along the line of this one for travelers.
3. Fair Trade Christmas Gift Links from Redemption Junkie. This mega list of 19 fair trade and ethical companies to shop from won’t leave you empty handed.
4. Oxfam’s Christmas Lists. Shop for a Secret Santa present, a gift for “Mum” (if you’re British!) or gifts for kids.
5. Rage Against the Minivan created a link up of shops and businesses that meet the criteria of at least one of the following: handmade, eco-friendly and/or recycled or upcycled, fair trade, portion of proceeds benefit those in need, made by artisans in impoverished communities who are earning a fair wage, gifts that give back.
6. Fair Trade Gifts Under $50 from My Caffeinated Mornings. I love this girl’s style!
7. Fair Trade Look Books. Gifts that Glitter, Merry and Bright, and more.
10. Great gift basket ideas, for the cook in your life and that person you know who could use a little R&R.
Of course, if you’re looking for more, check out my Give a Gift That Gives Back Pinterest board.
Let me know what you find in the comments below!