I read and reviewed the book Organized Simplicity a few months ago and began sharing the details of my 10 Day whole house purge. After a few posts, I decided to stop and wait until January to finish, because I don’t know about you, but I’m in the mood for a fresh start in January, and I’ve got an overdose of optimism and I-can-do it attitude- the perfect conditions for rampage of organizing and de-cluttering.
In case you missed it, here are the posts from November:
- Organized Simplicity Book Review
- Redecorating and De-Cluttering the Living Room, Office, and Dining Room
- Cleaning and Organizing the Kitchen and Pantry
And here’s what’s coming up:
- De-cluttering and organizing the Bathrooms
- Redecorating and Organizing the Bedrooms
- Redecorating and De-cluttering the Master Bedroom
- Organizing the Linen Closet
I hope you’ll join me and be inspired by my efforts to tackle your household challenges, and share your advice!
What time of year do you deep clean your house?